001»I'm left handed 002»I have skinned a real cat 003»I have been inside the crater of an active volcano 004»The shore is my absolute sanctuary 005»The unfortunate consequence of which is the constant presence of sand in my car, in my room, among my stuff 006»I've driven drunk once on the interstate for 50 miles. It was stupid 007»Oddly enough, I have developed hypochondriac tendencies towards alcohol abuse. Because it's a disease, dagnabbit! 008»I'm a classic, textbook-example Virgo 009»Being one, I love rules and regulations and stuff like that 010»I own more music than I could listen to 011»I spoke 5 non-native languages at one time 012»I have 11 12 13 14 15 16 25 EDTs in my closet 013»I like having options 014»But I can be paralyzed by indecision (just) sometimes 015»And I don't like chocolate 016»I ran over someone's foot before 017»I don't like picking up calls. That's what voicemail is for. 018»I've had 41 hamsters 019»I've killed little vermin (not the hamsters) with my bare hands when I was a teenager 020»On two occasions, I got bitten by them 021»Three pieces of cashew nuts can knock me out with migraine for days 022»I think The Simpsons is the best thing to happen to television 023»I've fantasized about being a Lonely Planet traveller/correspondent/host 024»In a parallel universe, I am a Lonely Planet traveller/correspondent/host 025»I think Justine Shapiro rocks 026»So does Harvey Fierstein 027»I like roadtrips 028»Unfortunately most of them are confined to the knotted freeways of LA 029»I'm good with my hands 030»I play the piano, I have a developed italic hand, I do origami 031»I once put the terminals of a square, 9-volt dry cell on my tongue 032»And burnt my cheek with a fire-roasted quarter 033»Fall is my absolute favorite season 034»Winter comes in at a close second 035»I love ice cream. Dulce de leche, mmMMmm 036»I've been through three serious long term relationships 037»I know I've been loved deeply 038»I wish I could say the same for them 039»I've tried crossing the river twice 040»Obviously failed on both attempts 041»I'd rather be cremated 042»I love stereograms. I love that not everyone can see them 043»I'm overeducated but I don't feel (and look) like it 044»I'm a kid magnet, but I don't like them AT ALL 045»I think I'd make a good parent though 046»Both of my eyes have partial colorblindness. The world is bluer on the left and redder on the right. I never gave it much thought until I took a Perceptions psych class 047»I once dyed my hair electric blue. The initial shock in my congregation's faces was priceless. One of the funkiest weeks of my life 048»I've seen, smelled, touched a real human brain 049»I'm predictably punctual 050»I expect the same from others, but I guess that ain't happening 051»I love negotiating 052»Did I mention that I'm left handed? And so are all my siblings? 053»The longest I have been on the phone nonstop was a little over 12 hours 054»Nowadays I don't like talking on the phone at all 055»I'd rather correspond through letters 056»And email 057»Of which I have seven addresses 058»I can be an organization freak 059»I like eveything ordered and compartmentalized--clothes, books, CDs, sets of friends 060»And I think Friendster is so 2003 061»If I had the time, I'd take up photography 062»When I was a child, everyone had different designs on my future--to be an architect, a doctor, an engineer 063»While the entire time all I ever wanted was to be a perfumer 064»I don't like jewelry 065»I don't like flashy clothes 066»And I think wearing something with a painfully visible brand name is übertacky 067»I sleep naked everyday 068»Even in winter 069»I like watching science shows 070»But I never liked science fiction. It's all just too weird 071»I couldn't finish a single novel 072»Except Les Misérables, which, come to think of it, isn't really just a novel but an epic 073»I've read it four times 074»I'm a stickler for punctuation, subject-verb agreement, general good grammar and stuff like that 075»I contradict myself quite often 076»I laugh at myself quite a lot 077»I think I'm growing kinder everyday 078»But I can be an extreme meanie when the occasion calls for it 079»I'm prone to using the royal "we" 080»WE love going to Ikea especially when WE're bored 081»I tend to take a lot of their paper tape measures and fold them into 3D stars 082»While flyers, scratch papers, any rectangular piece of paper have a tendency of being folded into paper hearts. How corny is that?? 083»I hate shopping in crowded stores. You cannot drag me into going to post-holiday sales 084»I can walk into a store, buy all the things I need, and walk out in under 10 minutes 085»Labor Day is my favorite holiday because it marks the unofficial end of summer 086»I think summer is overrated anyway 087»I have a lot of unacknowledged ulterior motives, but then again, don't we all? 088»I think there is no such thing as pure altruism 089»I just think people are getting harder to love each day 090»I have a tendency of spreading myself thin 091»I have a tendency of making myself indispensable 092»Of course these have a tendency of backfiring 093»Which they did for a number of times 094»I think all my friends are fantastic. And in truth, they really are 095»I like having good discussions with them 096»I'd rather listen to talk radio than to a music station 097»I'd like to think I'm fairly well-informed, but I hate imposing it on others 098»I hate pedantry 099»I love my family a lot. I make sure they know it 100»I've lived in the shadow of more attractive siblings 101»But I love getting the second look.
<< Home